♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

February 4, 2009

♥ PInk Panther 2 ♥

Hey guys

finally free to update my blog =)


Last fri sat and sun i work at swang as fragrances promoter quite boring... no business ><>

PINK PANTHER 2
conclusion is.... lolsss =.=hahahas



Sundae


worked till 6pm my little babi came met me up and yum cha with me heee



headed to U-Village chit chat non-stop shoooocks !!!
then 7pm+met u mr.chubby and frens then we walked around at swang

nite we headed to a new cafe

awwww... that place was so awesome...near Wangsa Maju section 5,6
FOUR HAPPY SEASONs




check it out...

www.4happyseasons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment