♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

December 27, 2009

♥ I've got it! Woolala ♥




It is a short post right here, since I 've no time to update ma bloggie T-T sounds saddd nia...

Yes! let me blast right here...


...WOOLALA...





FINALLY I got ma broadband!

FINALLY I got ma new lappie!

FINALLY I can online at home now!

FINALLY I am not an outdater again!


FINALLY I ... whatever I can la...


muahahahaha... peace biitch =D







catched up for movie )- AVATAR @ Pavilion with mr.doinkdoink...





its touching, great, awesome movie and story line! but it took so looooooong time, my ass is numb! haha LOL... the scene is nice i have ever c before T_T


guys, must watch kay =D



ciao ** xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment