♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

April 18, 2010

♥ Do you think I'm crazy ♥






CAUTION : For those who hate salmon, pls do not read hahaha...

For your information, I'm so so so addicted in salmon sashimi lately. How addicted am I? You'll never know hahaha...

Okie, I had continue 4 days visited SUSHI KING, SAKAE SUSHI & MANAKATA JAPANESE RESTAURANT just because for the salmon sashimi. Last, I wan stomach pain! FML...
Actually at the begining, I was always say'' NO'' to salmon, but I was dipaksa oleh Mr.Doink ... He scolds me and say, dont eat salmon, then there are no meaning to eat sushi... =X ... Thus, I tried! OMFG... Tasty tasty...

These was SAKAE SUSHI...
honestly, the sushi is pretty suxxx... No more next time pls and thanks...








DATE: 16 APRIL 2010
LOCATION: MUNAKATA JAPANESE RESTAURANT

Another salmon and japanese food buffet with Mr.Doink Doink and his freinds =)
BUFFET!!! How crazy am I ordered the salmon sashimi and unagi =X








Okie... no more salmon edy...
Hm, honestly, I had been long long time didn't full make up and hang out with Mr.Doink.
They planned for movie on the next day which is Saturdayy...
''ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE''
Urgh, I dont like this movie! Bored bored and also bored! Sorry to say that too =(

After movie, dinner time...
T.G.I Friday's

Wore my pink lens *first time



After dinner, the night still young, went to Carlo's bistro shisha session and beer session too .... Pretty awesome night =D
Be frank, I am so lousy in playing 10, 15,20... Which is ''chai mui'' haha... always lose... Combo 3 times also got. Drunk Sial!



♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment