♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

March 3, 2009

♥ Finally...vs Love Matters ♥

FINALLY,
i can update my blog,
i can meet my frends,
i got alots of freedom,
because,
i've done all my exam paper
wanna shout
WOOOHOOOOOOOO
okie okie
today i met up with my baobei jun n wai yew
hm... headed to CINELEISURE @ the curve
for movie
- LOVE MATTERS -

They came n picked me up at my college

awww so good hiak hiak

reached there had my lunch so so so hungry....

JUST DESSERTS

3 of us
wai yew, jun, me
Haha after lunch,
went for photo sticker n cam-wored


wooow... cute huh...
waiting for other frendsss...

the gurlz
Jvin,me,jun,vivian,xiao zhi,jennie

Nitez session,

we headed to a cafe near the curve

called FRIENDSTER

unique huh...


again,
headed to oldtown met up mr.chubby
.................
Another happiness....


No comments:

Post a Comment