♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

March 3, 2009

♥ Precious 19th Bufday ♥

26/02/09

THURSDAE



Happy birthday to me

haha

im 19th now



only bad is im having exam in 26th feb

arghhh

so pity rite



Nite, around 11pm

mr.chubby came n fetched me to

Gilly Cafe

for celebrated me coming 19th bufday

hahahaha



all of the frends came today was chubby's frens

chit-chat there

-12am-



yea, im 19th =)

pretty funny there hahaha

thx u guys

mmwah...



oh yea, dont be frigten

all of this without makeup

sobb...




mr.chubby n me


mr.miao n me

the gurls
carmen, pinky, me, lengleng, miao


around 1230am
i headed home study agn T.T

28/02/09
SATURDAE



Finally came to saturdae

wait for this dae long time ago

phew...

guess wad...



baobeii n chubby n frendss

calebrated my bufday at Poppy Garden


while waiting for others in the car...

baobei n me

cute chubby hahaha


Around 1130pm
we reached
kinda early


all guys went in
left gurls at outside =.=
chit chat with bei n lengleng


oh yea
met up alots of new frends
Jennie,Jvin,Vivian,Kuan,wai yew,and more...


@ In da Club @





jun n lengleng

jun,valerie,vivi,lengleng


the dudesJvin n me


vivian,jvin,jun,jennie






kuan n me
baobeii jun



the gurls agn ^^


he drunk!!!

the gurls n dudes




after club,

went to Steven corner

with all frend

around 5am only sleep

phew


....................


oh yea,

thx for all present

some of fren i have to meet them up only can get heee...

especially my mum for the LV's purse n cardholder


...........................


Thx for all wishes

realy is my precious 19th bufday

thx mr.chubby n baobeii

mmmwahhh

1 comment: