♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

April 7, 2009

♥ Fast N Furious 4 ♥








Saturdae


been working at Pavilion @ Lancaster
bored for whole afternooon
and d F1 event outside there been disturbing me long long time
especially d DJ... ><
keep testing hahaha...


okay,
after worked,
met up with mr.chubby n frends
some of them went to petaling street then mr.chubby, kah kit, me
went to BAR B Q Restaurant for dinner... ehheeee...









Sundae


working too ><
kinda tired for this few days
lack of sleep man...

work work work

then nite,
headed to Mid Valley for movie with frends


FAST N FURIOUS 4

ohhhh yea man...
im so addicted to this movie seriously

but conclusion is...
hmmmm... cant 100% satisfy me
haisss....


okay,thats all for today...

oh ya... babi weiteng ask me to work tomorrow
replace her...


lol...she called me up...
so so so dam funny...
now i think back still will laugh XD
i just promised her...
hahaha babi ma ....



Mondae


work to at TS @ Chanel
long time no work this brand
and important is i never open bil
no sale at all!!!
OMG... first time!!!
so boring for this whole afternoon


luckily my babi weiteng came n find me for lunch @ PAPA John...
muahhh muahhh


then nite,
mr.chubby came n picked me up to OLD Town for yam cha ^^
babi weiteng told me a shock news...



MY IDOL AVRIL LAVIGNE
gonna have a new product!!!
new fragrance...


erhm... maybe launch on July... at US somemore
so M'sia im not sure when ><


BLACK STAR by Avril Lavigne...









No comments:

Post a Comment