♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

April 17, 2009

♥ Pppresentationnn ♥


ohhh...2nd presentation in kampus in my life wooow
woke up 7am in the morning lol...
god!!! help me im so tired...
phew...
another...
formal wear? ><>
below all the pics was the most formal for me wakakakaka...
hahahaha....
me, brata yeak, kar wen, liukee, tidus
was a gang... one team better hee....
all the subject that we need to present is
MALAYSIAN STUDIES
SEJARAH again!!! i tot i wont c this word in my life anymore
haissss....
the topic we chosen is MASYRAKAT MAJMUK
guess wad...
power point to present some more...
one day before this,
all my dear frens was nervous and buzy on doin this...
especially liukee...
guess wad again...
we got the worst presentation
read more...
not our presentation bad is the lecturer!!!
guess again haha
we are the last group to present then when out turn she said run of time
wants us to rush
nevermind....
we can rush....
present till half
she said
OK!!
STOP...
then asked some question...
okay...
FINISHED!!!
can back already?
wtf...
our slide (powerpoint) never been show out at all...
arghhh.......
do u guys know wad this feel????
all the work u done properly then one word from her said 'OK THATS ALL'
know?!?!?!
we all was so geram!!!!
just fine....

before the presentation....
i was quite relax dont know why XD

papers on table made me fainted hahaha

my smart team members wahahahahah
liukee, brata yeak, tidus, carmen and me


focus on LIUKEE XD



tidus...wad ya doin hahhaha?


other team but classmate too
yinseen and swet yi




ohhh...violence liu kee and yeak...

pity Junn


my tumbnail was disturbing philip XD


my daiko Brata yeak keke...




kampus life reali not bad blek

No comments:

Post a Comment