♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

June 27, 2009

♥ Transformer: Revenge of the fallen ♥


Finally i can hang out with my baobeii n Jvin n Qian
haha bored at home for many days lols...
no doubt, finally i can watch transformers
ngek ngek...
headed to 1u...woow...its quite far
hmm... 2hours n half for this movie
its quite nice but i think part one is much better...
after movie,
for us, haha of cuz cam-wored non-stop
PEACE



Jvin, Beii, Me, Qian


Jvin B and me


Qian Qian n me
Baobei jun n me


after that, we went for dinner at damansara...

planned poppy tonite...

too bad...many frens OFF

anywhere, its happy to spend my time with u guys

mucksss

2 comments:

  1. lain kali..... movie can join me osolar... xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. i jz come to ur blog
    it's nice!
    got my name tim ^^
    love u bei bei

    ReplyDelete