♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

August 12, 2009

♥ L.I.F.E ♥

I've to say sorry to u guys for the long updates haha
recently my time full of greatful plans such like movies, shops, gathering, assignments too
i dont even feel boring now honestly...

hence, maybe i'll lack of personal time to update my bloggie. the main problem is i cant upload my pichas so bad... many reason caused!

i've many to share but dont know why always stunk here and there haha...
maybe im not the person who good in expression... hakhak...

for my life recently, i just can say ''ICHIBAN'' haha...
i've watched different new movies continously 3 or 4 days...
- On his majestry's secret services ** Funny**
- G.I.JOE **9s 9s 9s 9s 9s** Must Watch
- Ghost of girlfriend's past **awesome**

now for me... i wanna watch THE PROPOSAL hahaha...
soon too...

hmm...wad else...
haha i became more notty edy...
i went to club every saturday since last month... ><
hahaha... quite tired edy...

okay, have to rush for another class now...
ASSignments!!! ASS!!!
my god... add oil ba hahaha...

miss me guys =)

2 comments:

  1. bei i din go clubbing since long long time ago lar~~~ T.T
    miss u here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don always go clubbing la...concentrate in ur studies...stop wasting ur time with club...take good care of urself ALWAYS.....someone might stil worry bout u .....

    ReplyDelete