♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

March 25, 2010

♥ Alice In Wonderland ♥




Finally new post here, since I was so damn full to the max right now and I can't bed time right now too so I've no choice, just blogging...


This few days I was fully booked with MOVIES LOL. =,=
Last week, catched up Alice In Wonderland

Oh mamamia... My fav childhood movie and story too haha. Do u?


I love them so much, sho cute =))

Yay, my Idol Avril Lavigne


The next movie I've catched up...
UNDER THE MOUTAIN
hmmm...the story line is pretty bad =X


Next,

DAYBREAKERS

Oh, sho NICE!
A must watch movie hahah,
I had COMBO frighten when watching this movie
Rating:
8.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment