♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

March 15, 2010

♥ Thanks Mr.DoinkDoink ♥









Oh, I've been neglected my blog for few weeks =/
So, since I was bored to the MAX and have nothing to do and keep losing chips in poker, my mood was also down to the MAX. Ishhhh! Kinda sien d!

Hahahaha I've just received my new lens from miss lens. Waiting for so long edy before CNY. Out of sold seriously >< . I've bought the Barbie Eyes Super Nudy series __ PINK and BROWN!



Yes, PINK. The first PINK ever hahaha... Try something new and fresh.
And Brown, I have didnt try this colour before, just for new look and try this colour. I hope to get a style for me. Hmmmm ... But I've no idea yet and Im gonna cut my haor short, maybe BOB hair style. =]

Very soooon hahaha...


Okie, Thanks Mr.doink doink bought me the lens and iPhone for my birthday pressie as well.
♥ ILY ♥




♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment