♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

July 26, 2010

:: A movie, A dinner ::

Yes, movie and eat again! What a routine life huh...
Last thursday, after classes, thanks for baby doink picked my up from college and headed to Pavlion. Be frank, every Tues and Thurs I will be at Pavilion, it is all because to avoid the terrible, horrible and vegetable JAMME! Hate KL alot, the jam problem didn't get any solution, but horrible instead.

Today, watched FLIRTING SCHOLAR 2
Rated : 4/10
Emmmm... Pretty bad, but its hilarious la... I love Huang Xiao Ming, he is so leng zai hahah...



Urrr, before catch up for the movie, still got 15mins left, hahah guess what?
EAT again, Shimino Japanese Crepes . OH! My new favourite food! me like! Teehee...
The cream is really so fresh and not creamy luckily... And and and the outer layer idk what it calls better, tastes so special ! Nice~


Spotted a HUGE acne >.<
Yummmilicious :)

After movie, DINNER, Yea EAT again! Probably a DINNER :) at Kampachi
Hohoho, thanks baby doink, as he promised me to bring me here for sushi ♥


My favourite Salmon Sashimi





This mini teapot is so adorable ! Me like :D


This, my baby doink :D




Burppp! Totally bloated to max! It's tasty tasty... Must try !

Okie, what coming next? Ummm... Ummmm... Yea, 2couples 4persons's dinner?!?!
Stay tuned!




Life with Peace Soul
♥ ♥ ♥





1 comment:

  1. Waaa~ that's really a lot sushi for 2person. LOL!!
    I wish to go for Kampachi for so long already but no one bring me there. T,T

    Wuwu~ wanna go.

    ReplyDelete