♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

July 5, 2010

:: The Weekend ::



What you guys usually do during the weekend huh? For me, I'm usually MOVIE, EAT, MOVIE, and also EAT! Hell yea... Sound bored right? Yes, sometimes I feel so...
Every Saturday / Sunday I am doing the same thing honestly, I should be satisfied despite the accompany of Mr.Doink, but I still feel lifeless...

During the Weekend, I've catched up all movies that shown in cinema now hohoho...

Knight and Day
Rate: 4/10

It's too fake but some parts is funny...
With me = Heaven; Without me = Hell




The Legend is Born: Ip Man
Rate: 6/10

Hmmmmp, Donnie Yen acts more nais and more excited in those fighting parts. Don't know why Du Yu Hang not enough natural maybe he is still new but yet I know he was the youngest champion of Weng Chun.




Triple Tap
Rate: 4/10

Ewhhhh, bad bad bad! Makes me so so so disappointed! I love Daniel Wu n Louis Koo so muchie, they are totally so leng zai and awesome la weihhh, but this movie, I don't think it was talking about actions movie and related to gun something else. It was like just talkig about 'crimes & psychology' story line =/ ... Feel like cheated by the movie title LOL.




During the last weekend, all those movies just made me feel so disapponiting! Finalleh, the latest movie I've watched aka the best movie I've watched ever last week is She's out of my league

She's out of my league
Rate: 8/10

Hmmmm, yes! The best movie I've watched ever last week. But where is the 2marks gone? First, I don't think Alice Eve is supah awesome in d movie, why all guys just staring and drooling on her in d airport @_______@ !
This movie is supah funny especially the 'shave part'. You'll got me after you watch! LOL everyone just can't stop laughing too and they always FUCK YOU =p

Peeps, must watch =)




Life with Peace Soul
♥ ♥ ♥



1 comment:

  1. Wanna watch She's out of my league!!! HAhaha... seems so funny and interesting le. XD

    ReplyDelete