♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

August 13, 2010

:: A date with NaNa ::

Rise and Shine, Hello Friday :)
Yes, Im gonna date with bwincessnana today at Pavilion
Nowadays, Paviion seems like my second house... Idk why =..=

Met up and had our late brunch at La Bodega
Honestly, first time try right there :)
Hmmmm.... Just so so only...



Supah salty spaghetti ordered by Nana...LOL



Here some random pichas :)



First time hang out with the girl :)
She's friendly and adorable LOL



Ooops, the twins joined us too :)


Evangeline and mua :)
Tsk tsk, both of you are supah thin and skinny =/

After brunch, shopping time! Hmmmm but so bad I can't get any nice clothes or something else... Maybe I just bought some clothes few days ago ...

Second round, Snowflake :)
So bad, we didn't get any pichas from there ... But chit-chat non stop! Lol, she's funny, night cream + moisturizer used together o_____o" hahaha...

Her bf, Huan came too and pick her up, while I met up with Mr.Doink and get his gadgets and spent my time at Coffee Bean... Because I have to wait my mama finish work ... Btw, sitting alone there with a hot double chocolate isn't bad :D

Great day with you :)


♥ ♥ ♥
Life with peace Soul






No comments:

Post a Comment