♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

August 11, 2010

:: I know I know I know ::




Yessss peeeeepssss! I know I've neglected my blog for a long long time! Sorry, coz Imma busy for doing assignments and presentations and and and also busy for chatching up movies LOL...
Some of my freinds do really agreed I am 'Movie Queen' huh... LOL... I would'nt denied honestly :)
But so far, I feel sad, cuz always went to GSC but I still can't get a mayor. Ishhhh... But, it's okie!


Okie, come to the topic... It was an outdated post! Three weeks ago I guess :/
Had a supah nice dinner with my babe Jacqueline and his boi Desmond. Guess what, yea, my baby doink is accompany me go meet with them too :D ♥

Hahaha I still remember I was supah late that day, sorry bii let u waited for so long. Hehehehe...
No doubt, cam-woredddddddd!

Delicious, Mid Valley




Love this Pic to the MAX! Wahahaha!






LOL, silly bii :) ♥

After chilled for few hours, it is time for movie lu... Ummmm... Socerer's Apprentice! I like this movie so much.... Since I've mentioned in my previous post!

Before the movie, cam-wored with my baby doink. Silly us :)







I love you ♥


♥ ♥ ♥
Life with Peace Soul





No comments:

Post a Comment