♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

June 14, 2010

:: A date with babi woman ::



VIBs:Babi weiteng n Babi QinEn
Venue: Neway, Swang, Pavilion
Date: 110610


I miss her so much, she get married recently, but I'm pretty regret that I couldn't attend her wedding ceremony dued to my auntie passed away ='(

It has been supah long time that we didn't catch up togede and sing k, right?
Phewwww, luckily we made it today =)


During the k session ...



She is so damn fair, how come huh? I look so dark, ewwwwwwww! She just fair and look WHITE =/


We are not satisfied at all, because sang from 1130am to 130pm only! WTF! But no idea, who dono that day is holiday and noon time is so da expansive -________-

We headed to Swang just lepak around, cuz I got like almost half year didn't went to Swang since before CNY =O LOL long long period!
Hmmmmm.... bored, nothing to walk also... LOL since when Swang 6th floor also not much ppl there huh???

Babi and me got an idea, ready to catch up a old buddy @ Pavilion, since he having break time, so we chilling at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge...




I love the chocolate beverage here! Must try =)



Toilet pic, -.- I just can't escape to do this, no reason why ... LOL

Went to Parkson catched up w ZhongLiang buddy, OMFG, he just changed alot, has a sharp face, gettin more taller, and thin, he lost his tummy edy... LOL I just kept tellin him u're changed alot u're changed alot =p

Ooooops, it's 7pm, have to knock off to TS again for movie w mr.Doink, Karate Kid!
Say ciao w mrs.Poon LOL...

Karate Kid, awesome! Jaden Smith is just so adorable !!! It took 2hrs and half time =/ btw, the story is interesting ... Support support =]

Phewwwww.... since saturday until now, I was in fever mode... FMH! I hate sick! God bless me get well soooooooon T_________T





♥ ♥ ♥
Life with Peace Soul






No comments:

Post a Comment