♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

June 21, 2010

:: Toy Story 3 ::



Finalleh I was catch up with TOY STORY 3 last weekend @ Mid valley w Mr.doink, beii and yew ! Hahahaha an awesome and brilliant movie though!

Which toy you like the most? Hmmmm for me, I love the Mr. & Mrs. Potatoes and also the 3 aliens ! They are totally so adorableeee leh! Agree?

I mad hate the baby toy, she is just so creepy OMG! Geliiii!

Btw, toy story 3 is nice, at the last part, prettie touching though. When Andy says good bye to all of them =/

Urghhh, during the last week, it ain't not good week for me in 2010! Totally got sick almost one week T_____T It was get well in 1 day, then fell sick 3 days again. TSK TSK

I just stayed at home and rest, guess what? I lost my weight HOHOHO! Like 2kgssss. Hhahahaha sho happy!

And guess what? Luckily last week was holiday, no class at all so I just can get adequate rest as well. Watch drama all day long and online. Life so boredom honestly. I've watched the 飞女正传, OMFG, SUX TO THE MAX. No point no story line drama! Urghhhhh just wasted my time to watch it u know! TSK TSK!

Lately, everyone was gila and mad on bolah FIFA . Lol but, im not =/ I dont like football idk why...
看球就看球 千万别赌球

It's a brand new week, start from tmrw till thursday, Im working at E.Lauder @ Swang, come visit me i hahahah =D ... Seem busy and full of plans this week. Great!
Okie, gonna stop here...


♥ ♥ ♥
Life with Peace Soul




No comments:

Post a Comment