♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

February 1, 2010

♥ 020110 ♥




Peeps, it was 1st of February 2010... It is so terrible and horrible. Why? Time past so fast and flies. What you done in January? Oops, for me, seem like more outing with dearest friends and schooling the most. Best girl ever haha.

1st of February, is holiday too... Whats new and hot? For me, SUCKS~ Totally feel so bored alone at home! I was online for whole honestly! Ishhhh... The Mr. Doink Doink was busy on his works. Can you imagine how miserable if my life is without you? Can you hear it and feel it? I miss you alot too... ILY


1st of February, is my birthday month too. Hahaha Im so exciting and can't wait for the day comes to me. Hmmmm... Because this was the first birthday that can celebrate with you. Same, one year ago, 26th Feb, I've knew you =)


1st of February, its every chinese and couple BIG day. Still got 13 days to go, it was CHINESE NEW YEAR & VALENTINE'S DAY. Both big days drop into the same date, I guess, many of you will feel so disappointed, or maybe another happy mood? I dont know. But for me, I can say ' nevermind' because everyday is valentine's day when I spent my time with you. Second, I love ma Family ma =) .
You guys got any perfect plans?


1st of February, alot of things can do! But the most nuisance is... EXAM! Yeah, end of Feb, which means after ma BIRTHDAY, the next day Im going and sittin for god damn exam! WTF! February, another month that time will past more fast. Because I've already full of plans =)
CNY: manicure and pedicure, Im coming! haha
Peace!


HAPPY FEBRUARY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment