♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

February 12, 2010

♥ Velvet Night ♥




Weeeeeee.... Ma first clubbing in year twenty-ten! Hahaha and it is also like 3 to 4 months never go club...

Yeah, I've done it today =)
It is Aileng's precious birthday! *clap clap*


DATE: 06.02.10
VENUE: VELVET, KL
PURPOSE: AILENG'S BIRTHDAY


My costume =)
they called me AV女优WTF!


AILENG aka the bufday girl

woot woot


Mr.Doink Doink & me

Baobeii Jun

LOL!
Jason, Joseph, Doink Doink


yew & jun


The Boizzzz


Peace!

School's Roxxx!


Honestly, it is pretty sien in the beginning... The songs! The songs is the mian problem! MAMBO JAMBO!!!!!!! LOL.
Next, beii and me went to phuture hahah, feel the atmosphere and met an old frens... Feel better, huh... hahahah
OKie, songs changed at last! Apa feel pun mari! Hhahahaha one of the dancer there is pretty leng lui and look sweet! Awesome!
Phuture!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr~~~




♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment