♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

February 1, 2010

♥ Ma Very First Time ♥







oh yeah, as I said : 'ma very first time!'
What makes me feel so first time uh? hahaha... taadaa ~ PAINTBALL


Yes, its paintball!


DATE: 30.01.10

VENUE: Kuang

GUESTS: waoooo... around 30+


The day before 300110, I was felt so excited haha... cuz I just kept imagine how pain it is when kena shoot... For those who really close with me, they knew 'WHY' hahaha... cuz Im a freak, I very likey 'black green' aka marks LOL.

Woke up early in da morn, I was sooo tired, I was sooo angry too! Cuz I kept kept waiting in the whole morn! I shud wake up at 11am pun ok! But he was the one asked me woke up at 8am! wtf... the game started at 1pm... SEE! the different! Ishhhh


Just FINE!



OTW



Finally reach tere, but ma bei hvnt reach yet. Ishhh! miss her alots!
There are pretty hot and the base is so low beh actually haha... Everyone is busy to set up their markers... changing clothes ba bla...


vivian, bei, me


Tat's gf be the photographer that day, I love this pic so much, cuz actually we're sweating, but still can capture it so natural =p ... haih, with ma f*cking god damn HUGE face!


Mr. Doink Doink n me


Bei n Yew



Ready to start
haha he just like a commander



The bullets



The 'war' space


The dudes
doinkdoink, tat,joseph,jason


The actoress XD




This wargame seperated into 4 rounds, I hate 3rd round, playing in the jungle! so many mozzzzzy! Ish and it is so hard to see and find the enemies!

Hmmmm... its so fun and excited, but I didnt kena shooooot! Feel so sien edy... LOL. When is the next time? Hmmmmm... No idea!

The mr.doink doink bought a paint marker for himselves! Oh gosh, these god damn paint marker was costs 2.6k! I wonder why you will say 'YES'!


BT Paint Markers




♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment