♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

February 12, 2010

♥ Manicure ♥

Woooow, a great day for me =)
Since the last post I had mentioned those movies that I was expected, finally I've watch it yesterday with mr. Doink Doink =) Peace!

I've choosen ''72 tenants of properity ~~~
It is totally so funny and also funny!
黄宗泽 is sooooooo leng zai XD hahahah~
王祖蓝 太搞笑了!很欣赏他!




This is red wine or fruit wine? haha im not so sure honestly! But Im just interesting its design, is so unique =)

Made in France.



After movie, we are headed to Joseph's house for manicure! woot woot~

Before that, dinner at nearby reataurant!

Ishhhhh! Guess what?! 田鸡just placed behind me! Ewwwwwww! Disgusting la weiii!




Yeah, around 10pm+, manicure started!
I've choosen gel type ...
1am. done! But it is not so obvious, because is light pink and I never add some bling bling stuff on top hahaha.....because it is pretty late d and maybe add it after CNY =)





Okie, tomorrow is friday, A no plan day for me! Haihhh! Sien!



p/s: Velvet night will be the next post... stay tuned!


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment