♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

January 25, 2010

♥ Case 39 ♥



Weekend, so what?
Im still have to work work and work too! I hate work on weeekend honestly! Totally no mood at all! Haih... I've no choice, she begging me... I really feel so paiseh edy ><


Saturdae night, after my work, Mr.Doink doink came and picked me up to 1u @ Neway for friend's celebration __ Michelle. A new friend for me haha...
Those pictures is still on her hand as well...

Saturdae night, I spent my time with them.



SUNDAE


This few days i was lack of sleep seriously, sundae, sleep 99 =p

Woke up in the noon and waiting the doink doink for movie @ Case 39! The movie I was expected for long time hahahaha~
Well, this movie is simple and nice! Not bad....


A simple post...

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment