♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

January 20, 2010

♥ My day with them ♥

Hmmm its time to update ma blog again, haahaa... now, im often update ma blog! say''YEAH''!Okie,

DATE: 20.01.10

VENUE: Leisure mall Neway & 1U

Biitch & Brata: Sasa, sally, yeak

A k session with the biicthes and brata again, honestly, its a small gathering between me and u, right huh? Im really appreacite it =)

Yea, we're late again, pai seh miss sally, let u wait so looooong! Haaa...

Actually I dont used to edit ma photos, but, there is appearance of FAKER! I hate... so I have no choiceeee~

Miss Sally


Brata Yeak

Miss SaSa



the biitches





After k session, we headed to Kuchai Lama for dinner, GEI GONG BOW, since they are so addicted for it, well, Im da first visit for this restaurant ... LOL its not that unique harlo, but its very spicy! the Miss Lyeyiing joined us too... Muahahahaha





I just sticked with them for 1hour+ then leave and pak tor with ma Mr. doinkdoink, we headed to 1U for movie @ Tiger WooHoo and with the dude Joseph and his gurl... Midnight show, 1u no more crownd and just sooo silence, the CNY decoration is DONE, the CNY cat is soooo cutee and SPOT ITS FACE! Can u see it? hahahahah~~~



SPOT IT FACE!



mr. doink doink
LOL, this movie is totally made me dying, is laugh die! haha soooo funny, its truth! my lil sis cant even buy the ticket untill now! FULL almost everyday! If u're malaysian, MUST WATCH! hahah~ LAM DE WENG, u're coooool!





♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment