♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

January 1, 2010

♥ To-do-List in twenty-10 ♥

omg... time flies! cant believe now is the TWENTY-TEN ooops~
wad i have done in 2009? hmmmmm... work? study? what ese? Lol spending alots of caaaash! hahahahaha
LMAO~

okay, everyone like got their own new plan in 2010. For me...... emmmm......

1st:

MUST cut out at least... AT LEAST 3KGEEEES!
Im darn freaking fat right now! tuuuumy is just like my 'symbol' now! Ishhhhh~

2nd:

MUST earn alot of money for trips... muahahahaha as my bb promised me...

3rd:

MUST sudy hard, no more lazy.... haih
* hope so

4th:

meet as more friends as I can... especially ''OLD'' friends *LOL

5th
:

changing new hair style

6th:

get NDS or iPod just for games

7th:

dark circus go away plesss

8th:

haha, I wish everyday is sweet like valentine's day with mr.doink doink

9th:

hmmm wad else? wonderful ,memorable and fulfilment year for me larrr....



peeps, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

xoxo

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment