♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

January 20, 2010

♥ Amour by KENZO ♥



Taaadaaa... I've bought a new fragrance for myself
Amour by KENZO... No doubt, it scence damn nice! If not I wont get one too =.="
The design of this fragrance is unique haha, the cover already quite tall and thin... This fragrance is EDT, but quite lasting, i guess 6 -8 hours *wink... what else? haha oh ya, it is flowering based! When just sprayed on ur hand, it smell quite weird and smell like baby johnson body shampoo hahah... but after 15mins like that, it smell like more comfortable, at least do not have the baby johnson shampoo anymore haha...

I bought it during promotion and it is super value package! The git with purchase is worth RM115 body mist... uh huh... Means, buy one actual size fragrance and free one body mist, miniature, vials, body milk and mini pouch... SEE... Value right~ hahahah





When I was cleaned up my rooom, just realize I still got alots of miniature fragrances
wootz wootz
MA FAV








Hmmmm... hahaha the day after today, tommorow, is a good good day! K session with ma bitches again! Wooooooot! Stay tuned xoxo



♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment