♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

January 20, 2010

♥ Simple Bufday Partyy ♥



Date: 16.01.10
Venue: Solaris Apartment
Whats hot: Tat's bufday celebration


Hmmmm... actually Im super dulan today, cuz, Im working! I hate there are some plan for me in weekend but didnt tell me earlier and made me promised someone for working! You know that feeling? Darn! It is totally so super hyper dulan!!! And another thing is, I wan so bad luck toooo!

First, I was entered the worng shift, I was supposed to work morn, but I wrote wrong date in da msg to my a head! Thus, 2 ppls morn! C~~~ So damn lui!

Second, I forgot to bring my badge and name tag! WTF! For Parkson's rules (im working in parkson pavilion) no badge, no name tag = mampus! Luckily, my a head got SPARE... mauahahahah ...

BTW, thank to my a head changed the shift with me... I just can finished my work at 6pm *wiiink hahahaha
okie, Mr. Doink came and picked me up... and headed to his house to keep some stuffff... cuz the time is still soooo early, thats why~



GUESS WHAT, BOI USES MASKS TOO hahaha~



Headed to Solaris around 6pm+... ewihhh, traffic jammmm! hahah we camwored during this boring time~


Hahahah he was so cuteeeeee, ILY ♥



Reached! OMG, the environment, design is so modern and luxury... Not bad! Of cause la, 900k wo... wad also sky got land no la hahahah... This ppparty is simple but joyful! The steamboat, is totally exceeded 99!!! wasted alots I guess... haha
We've stayed and played at here till late around 3am... dying... haha those guys right there is hyper hilarious... Geng! Happy bufday TAT =)
Hmmm... Due to im lui beng, forget to bring camera... so~~~~ ><"

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment