♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

January 13, 2010

♥ Movie with ma love ♥


Wootz Wootz~
Letme blast 99 right here

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Finally i've done ALL of my ASSignments! Great huh... it is the world's best feeling that I ever have... During this few weeks, the HRM really made me mad and nervous! Pretty nuisance shit!
haha but, thx god! God bless me 99... I 've done it and Im still alive LOL.

hmmm... went to watch movie @ OLD DOGS with mr.doink doink after class and this movie is totally darn freaking hilarious and FUNNY! Must watch u know~ I just can laugh untill tears drop on my face! HAHAHAHA...



After movie, starving! Grrr... headed to SUSHI KING for dinner, uh, I guess I have very long time never step into SUSHI KING, I dont even remember when is the last time. swt
Sitting next to me was a foreign tourist and her son, I think he's an orphange and try to speak well in english, her mother just kept taught him. She also taught him how to use chopsticks correctly! That time Im only realized Im using the wrong way, cause Im the one who dont know use chopstick toooooo! Ishhhh~ So fish la LOL.


I need to improve maself in EVERYTHING! *I guess, wiink
waiting for the food serving... we...

Ma bb mr.doinkdoink



After dinner, guess what, HAHA L4D 2 again, uh joined ma lil sis too... Its a darn tired day for me today, but is happyyyy!




♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment