♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 28, 2010

:: AnnaSui Warehouse ::



Alomost forget about this post :X no good no good ishhh! Hmmm last month was working at Lot 10, Anna Sui warehouse sale, if you follow my TWITTER bet you will know there are sale up to 50% of selected items :D Yup, all is Annasui products :O but, for those didn't come, YOU MISSED IT =P

Okie, first I have to mention is, the job is great cuz sale good and all staffs right there who working with me is sho friendy and cute hahahahaha! Made alot new friends right there, they so noisy, so talkactive and so playful =p


Shella & Me

She is good in posting :X


Sayang ku - Shirah :) She used to kacau me the most LOL


Jess, my sweet partner :)


There a=still got alot photos but I didnt post it, cuz it is like so-many-la! HAHAHAHA! Working 5days with them I feel so warm hmmmm... Don't know when is the next time we can meet together and work together... <3>



♥ ♥ ♥
Life with Peace Soul






No comments:

Post a Comment