♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 26, 2010

:: BBQ & Cheer For Diploma ::



An outdated post here, sorry for that buddies. Busy for workin this few weeks!
Okie, was invited to Sue's house for a simple gathering BBQ session with all my dearest friends :) Yup, they are my lovely diploma coursemates *wink

Headed to the BarBeQue venue after work thanks for baby doink for the ride, guess what, I am all in black from the head to toes LOL... Kinda weird with this outfit + full make up when attending a BBQ partay right? Hahahaha, I've no choice my dear...

When I've reached, everything is prepared! You guys awesome, and me, just headed and straight makan ja hahahaha... Chicken wings is love! Who doesn't like it?

Check it out what do we prepared for BBQ ;)

Chicken wings with black pepper sauce


Chicken with soy sauce


Creamy Carbonara sauce with sausages


My favourite spaghetti


Sweet Potatoes with cheezzzy gravy


Sausages, hams and bacons


Some Random Pichas :)


Did you notice what am I holding?
Taadaa, it is marshmallows
Did anyone cook like this before? Well, one of my friend introduced it!
You will never know how delicious it is ...
Try it next time peeeeeps!!! You will never regret :p


I ate alot of marshmallows that night! Urghhh....


Ignore the huge face lol, taadaa!!! Baked marshmallows ;)


No alcohol for me due to working next day ...
The Group pic :)
Captured by me heheheh~


DIBA rocks!


WeiJie, Soong Kuang, Yeak, Chein Sin, Carmen, Sue, Mua, Michelle, Chin



Eat.Play.Gossip.Camwore
This is what we call happiness :)

That night we knew something bad and annoying from other. It's sucha unforgivable shytting thing YOU know? Btw, it also pretty hurt, we treating YOU good, YOU treating us like fool. Ishhhh....
As they said:' Suan le ba!' We wouldn't meet anymore I guess...


P/S: You guys have to learn about the meaning of friendship :)



Life with Peace Soul
♥ ♥ ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment