♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 5, 2010

:: It's October ::



OH! Time flies, it's October now peeeeep! OMG...
OCTOBER is a hardworking month for me, know why?
FIRST, I've done my diploma and fnished my exam on 4th Oct :D
say huuurayyyy! Im totally so excited and also excited, still remember the last subject was International Business, hmmm it is quite hard because the lecturer missed out some important key topic with all of us, u guys must think 'WTF'? Yea, it's totaaly WTF and FML! All of us just scratching our head and squeezing our brain juice to study and answer all the UFO key topic! But, luckily, I'm able to answer all of them :P

SECOND, I'm going to Phuket on November, wootswoots, so, I have to work work and also work in this month to earn extra money to Phuket for out 'graduation' trip LOL... We've been plannig for like almost half year, time flies, November is also around the corner, right?

THIRD, Phuket trip : ON. What next? Taiwan Trip with baby doink :D But, it drops on December baby ... Anyway, time flies :P

That's the reasons I need to work hard and earn money right! Duhhhh... Add oil biatch!

Now, I would like to plan for a short trip short getaway HAHAHA, as my baby doink promised me... But don't know when and where... *thinking thinking... I hope can go Water Chalet in PD but I've been there before, btw I just simply love and miss the design of the room hahahah... Depends la...

Lovely mami is went to Taiwan for company trip, sho good :( for 5 days, ishhh, Im misig you dy ... Oppps, I miss baby doink so badly too, ummmm, lemme count....... It's was the 7th days I didn't meet him up :( He so busy with his fair... Haih... I miss you I miss you!!! Everyone I love just simply not beside me :(


Anywhere, Happy Holiday and work hard biatch!


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment