♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 18, 2010

:: Busy Baby ::

It's time to update, but honestly, I have nothing to update LOL...
This month, I've been started working NON-STOP... And I have no outings for like 2weeks plus! Oh-Gosh, so not me ... Damn it, wanna shout :" LIFELESS"

Okie, just a very short n boring post, ummmm feel happy btw cuz I can earn money and idk why I was so good luck when working, sale always very good :D commission 99.com muahahahahha!!!

If you follow my twitter, bet you know about the AnnaSui's warehouse sale in Lot 10, Isetan :D OH-God, its up to 50% discount! If you miss it, oooooops, Sorrrrryyyy !

I am busy October baby, while it does to my Baby doink too, his brands luggage is having fair in MidValley and Times Square... For 10 days, we didn't meet up for like almost 10 days too... I miss you alot, do you? Haihhhhh....

Sometime feel weird, although we didn't meet up so long, but we also like nothing to chat in the call or wad... Sigh, is this good or bad? We just lack of communication seriously! But we don't argue, we still love wach other and everything goes smooth...

Am so sleepy now, went for K session at Neway twice in a week! Call me K Queen :P
Alot of dramas is waiting me too, LOL but I really don't have time... Work hard biatch!!! :D

Okie, facebook ing now! Just neglected it for almost a week -.- don't wanna be an outdated biatch ! Miss me peeps! LOL....




I want Honey
I want Money





No comments:

Post a Comment