♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 30, 2010

:: Karl Urban in RED ::

Last week, catched up the movie - RED which means retired extremely dangerous LOL. This movie is rawesome! Awwwww, first, I love Bruce Willis, he is simply look so elegant okay! Btw, I had discover a handsome guy in this movie, before this, I really don't know this celebrity :p - Karl Urban who acts Cooper in the movie :D

Oh gosh! It's him it's him! He is so damn fuvking handsome and sexy ahhahahahaha!

Oppps, the RED poster!


Some random pix I found in Google :p HAHAHAHAHAH!








Leng zai mou? LOL for me, damn leng zai la O_____o heheheheh!
Up coming post :
Warehouse Working Post, Vivi153 Bigday, Jason Wedding dinner, Phuket trip post!
OH-MG! There are so many post to be updated >_< unfortunately, I've no time :( I will try my best :D


Stay tuned!

♥ ♥ ♥
I miss Phuket!






No comments:

Post a Comment