♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 4, 2010

♥ 2 Girls in One Room ♥




Woots Woots
A joyful K session with my babe Jacquelinebii last Thursday =)
But she is late queen =.= I've been waiting for her about half an hour >.<

Date: 19th Apr 2010

Location: Neway, Cheras

Babe Jacquelinebii


We just kept camwored like noboday business nevertheless hahahah...
No doubt, girls habit =)


I love this picture so much dono why... hahahah





Yuuup, we are iPhone supporter! No blackberry =pp



Babe, I know you love hugged from behind. I did it hahahaha !
----------------------------------------------


Night session
I think everyone should know what happened on 19th Apr 2010, right? No doubt, it is 'IP MAN 2' is ready to show in all cinemas =)
Same for me and Jac, we both are going to watch Ip Man 2 after k session, but, we're seperate =(
I went to Leisure mall with Mr.Doink. We are so lucky, the ticket still available for us muahahahah!
Oh maamaamiaa... I <3>
The movie is nice, but the story line is pretty same with part 1! Exactly the same, the characters is different only...
Btw, I rated 9/10
Next to watch is Losers & Iron Man 2
Hmmmm, guess what, my sista fall asleep while watching Iron Man 2 =.= Ishhh~






Great Dayyyy


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment