♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 10, 2010

:: 9th May 2010, Big day ::

9th May 2010
It is a pretty meaningful date for me.

First, I have to shout: '' Happy Mama's day''
I LOVE YOU always maamii. You're the stronger woman in my heart despite there are so much conflicts in your life, you're still there to stand it and never say:'' No!''

Secondly, I have to shout:'' Happy Wedding day'' to my lovely babi zai and chris =X ooops, I shud call her WOMAN starts from now hahahahah...
Btw, she will be a fortune woman babi, great and hawt wife and lovely and kind mom in the future =D
Hahahaha, shuang ma?

Just a sort post here, 9th May 2010, Mama's day, me and my lil sista brought her to dinner, well, we didn't go far, yet, near our house area. We decided Bak Kut Teh as our dinner, it was the desired of the Queen hahaha... So bad Mr.Doink didn't join us as well, he wents to dinner w his family. Ooops!

Seemed like 9th May is very meaningful for me! Beside the two big things above and next. it reminds me about EXAM IN THA NEXT DAY! FML! The lameness and boreeeeeed subject --Moral Studies-- Ishhhh...

But, fortunately, hiak hiak I've done pretty well! Sap sap sui LOL.
Now the next paper : consumer behaviour: is dropped on 16th May, still got 6 days to do my revision, great right? But I've no the study mood now. zzzzZZzzzz
Btw, I'll try my best to do my revision by tmrw and wednesday blah blah blah! Study Hard Biatchhh!

Raining heavy here. Feel windy. I miss my mr.doink.


Life with Peace Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment