♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 31, 2010

:: Life would become miserable if without eu ::

As I've mentioned, :: Life would become more miserable if without eu ::
Who is eu? Oooops, not a person but yet, a MOVIE =)
Who is agree with me?

When I got nothing to do, MOVIE
When hanging out w mr.Doink, MOVIE
When new movie showing, of cuz MOVIE again
When it was tuesday n thursday, MOVIE, fyi, my class ended up at 6pm, effing jamme everywhere, so usually lepak at Pavilion for dinner n MOVIE w mr.Doink
hehehehehehhe!

See, a MOVIE, is really influenced me alot!
Last weekend, continued watched 2 days movies!


PRINCE OF PERSIA

One word, THUMBS UP!
Appreciate whatever you had now especially your loved one !



Gemma Arterton's lips is so perfect and sexy! LOVE her lips so damn much!



Next,

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

Hahhahahaha! Thumbs up for this movie too, cuz it frighten me 283949591048 times! Waooo, in the same night I was just repeating the :: 1,2,3,4,5 Freddy is coming to get you! ::

Although it is reeking of blood, but I like atch this kind of movie zzZZzzz...



SHREK 3

OMG! It is SHREK in 3D! the end of story!
Hmmm... after watched Prince of Persia, I felt this two movie's story line is so familiar, once you watch you will get my point though!



Btw, PUSS is damn fvking adorable! When he asked donkey to borrow him his toungue! LMAO! Sibeh funny and cuteeeeee! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Y3sUgw5WUi0/TAoNPiRxOmI/AAAAAAAAB_0/babPwF-B6mY/s1600/images.jpg">

Okie, I got those Cherating @ Kuantan trip photos lately, what a late and outdated post >.< style="text-align: center; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">♥ ♥ ♥
Life with Peace Soul

1 comment:

  1. Hehe~ 2thumbs up for Prince of Persia!! <3
    I like Gemma Arterton's lips too!!! Muahahahaha...

    Still not dare to watch Elm's Street... T___T"
    Surely horrible.

    ReplyDelete