♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 26, 2010

:: Singapore Trip #3 ::



The third day =)
On the way to MRT ... MRT --> China Town & Outrum Park
Urghhhh! I dislike Outrum Park, so hot and nothing to shop and visit. LOL all is uncle / auntie ... No teenagers! >.<

Omg, c... their back lanes is so clean... even the drain! =_____=



Tea time, famous egg tart...
Tasty enough and 入口即化!hahahaha niceee!





Just walked around, honestly nothing special today ... zzZZzz... Last went back to Bugis street again hahaha...
Between this time we went to the 观音庙拜神... 第一次求签 哈哈

Night session, dinner at iSTEAK house, my bro told us going to bring us for steak as dinner, he said it is famous and delicious.
When we reached there, omg, it is not a restaurant, do not have air-cond, no comfortable chair to sit, NO FAN! WTF~
真的大破眼睛!哈哈



but undeniably, it is really so delicious, I can say, restaurant steak even can't compare with it! I just miss the steak right now... Its so cheap some more...
有时候 路边摊 真得还好吃过高级餐厅...

After dinner, walked through oposite road and had our dessert, famous in that area too. OMG, FULL HOUSE!
Its famous with durian w seasame dessert, I HATE DURIAN, there was just tutoring me, my mom and my sis is big fans of durian! x_______x"

DESSERT HOUSE




My brother


My elder sista


My lovely maamii


My younger sista


Weeeeee.... Hahahahah



Everyday ate 6 meals, breakfast, lunch, teatimex2, dinner, supper.
OMGOSHHHH!

♥ ♥ ♥
Life with Peace Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment