♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 25, 2010

:: Singapore Trip #1 ::

Hey readers, I was came back from Singapore... Woots, be frankly, this is the first time I abroad. =D Kinda excited la weihh! This time is went w my lovely maamii, and both sistas, well, my bro was stay in Singapore, he be our leng zaii tour guide. Muahahah!

4days 3nights trip.




In the coach, and on the way. This coach is so comfortable and cheap. FIRST COACH.
Spent for 5hours journey time, I jz kept facebooking and twittering during the time.

Tik-tok tik-tok... Finally reach.
We just kept walked around there... and my bro brought us to BUGIS STREET some place like Petaling Street. Woots Woots, awesome place honestly. Those clothes and other accessories stuff is extremely cheap *something la* . I've bought a tote bag in red color *love it* , a long black pearl necklace, a dress and a Burberry iPhone case. Hahahha all is CHEAP!

The street is so sempit and hot, during weekdays and afternoon time, there are alots of people. Singaporean no need work huh? I wonder why...

Night session, bro brought us to Thai's food stall. BBQ as our dinner.
Oh yea, her gf and one of his frend be our tour guide and also driver. Thankiew so much.

Oh maamaamia, this BBQ's pork, is delicious and tasty to the max! I was drooling whenever I think about it hahahaha... YOU'LL DONO HOW DELICIOUS IS IT XP






After dinner, headed to AH CHOU TONG SHUI.
We suppose went to GEI DE SIK, but so bad, closed.
Hmmmm... not that yummy the tong sui here. LOL




We didn't take much photos today cuz spent all time at BUGIS STREET, will visit to other place in the next day.


Stay tuned!!!


♥ ♥ ♥
Live with Peace Life




No comments:

Post a Comment