♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

September 8, 2010

:: Bitch Sasa's BigDay ::

Blogging timing :D
Since I've mentioned that my diploma is over, now Im totally a supah free bird until end of september ! Hope I can update my blog often :)

Last Friday was my lovely bitch Venasa's 20th birthday hohoho... Finalleh she was 20 years old . But, I know you guys don't believe it HAHAHAHAHA! She looks so freaking matured right :P Yea, she is, an awesome sexy bitch HAHAHAHAHA

We went to Sing k @ Neway in the afternoon for her celebration, actually, we didn't meant to do that, it just like a small celebration and with a mini QQ Jelly chocalate jelly cake :D


VIPs: Me, Venasa, LyeYiing, Sally, Yeak, Chris, Baby Doink
Venue: Neway Cheras & Genting Highland




The Biatch, Sasa n Mua


Yea, The Biitches LOL~~~~ Heart u all

After the 5 hours 5 session, we planned for dinner and then off to Genting. For what? Just for simple chilling. It is because KL like no new unique cafe and venue for us to chill anymore. Kinda bored jor =/

Hahaha we cam-wored non stop that night, but I missed out cuz I've to accompany the baby doink, although he said:'' just leave me, go play with them' but, aiya, dowan la like that no good right? LOL ... Our groupie picha of that night :)





Teeeheee, the baby doink, he satisfied with spent all his time to playing with his iPad, Angry bird' . -.- Oh yea, Genting is totally so damn freaking cold that night >.< I love you :)



Okie, it was 1am something, ciao... So exhausted, cuz active at outside for like alomost 12 hours ! Wheeeeee, supah enjoyable day with you all !




Life with Peace Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment