♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

September 22, 2010

:: Jane aka Chuckei's 18th Birthday ::



Yea, I knew I am late, supah laye to update this post... Cause been working n exam last week! And I bet everyone read this post before thru other sweetheart's blog...

Yes, Jane is officially 18teen now, all the best to you :)
Her birthday bash wash held at La Risata at Ampang. Miss LengLeng picked me up along but we seem like lost our way, thanks Liza for the guide and finally we found it, but everyone is having their dinner already... Pai Seh LOL...

There are really alot of pretties n handsome that night, and actually, I just like first time joining them... Kinda strange :/ however, Happy Birthday Jane :)

Tons of pictures of the night :)

The Girl's grouppie pic

Liza.Vivi.Jane.Liz.Me

Babe LengLeng

Babe Vivi

Vivi.Liz.Me



Hmmmm, not so nice, cuz wasted so many space lar HAHAHA...




Once again, Happy Sweet 18teen :)


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment