♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

September 22, 2010

:: Cousie's Wedding Dinner ::






Last Thursday, which is also 1Malaysia's Day aka Cousie's Wedding Dinner aka Chuckei's Birthday too... Waohhh there's lot of big day huh :)
Thursday, supposed went for kites session with all my coursemates but, I have to ffk... 学妈妈说道:风筝可以每天放,婚宴不是每天摆。It's truth pun... LOL

Dressed myself up and guess what, Baby Doink is tagged along tooooo wheeee :D This is my first time to bring boyfwen to attend wedding dinner and 'show off' to all my relatives *Pai seh* Hahhahahaha...

Dear readers, honestly this is not looks like a wedding dinner post, because due to my loussie camera, I didn't take so much pics as I thought. Imma still waiting the photos from my cousie's pro camera which known as DSLR too la -.-

So this may looks like me, my lovely sista, mami and boyfwen post LOL.

It's 6pm actually we're kinda late due to the trouble king in the house >.< style="color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Seremban, The Regent Restaurant... And my outfit of the day :) I got a sexy back! But I didn't dare to snap it *shy LOL


一对新人,祝表姐和表姐夫 恩恩爱爱 白头偕老 早生贵子 哈哈哈哈!


Okie, for those who just wanna see the bride's photo you can close now :) cuz there is only me, lovely sista, mami and baby doink's pichas :D

The Random Piccc and edited by my lovely sista wooooots! Me likey.


And this is my baby doink. I'm so happy and excited, because he willing to snap with me with those wry face LOL...

The biatch and lovely sista again
Baby doink Love
The Biatch

My Hot Mama


See, she forces me to snap personal pic for her LOL ...





♥ ♥ ♥
新婚快乐




No comments:

Post a Comment