♥ Pls Click

The Biatch

My photo
♥ An extraordinary good girl here with a lot of bad habits. She loves her mami and sista so much and of cuz her lovely Bf Mr.Doink Doink. People who don't know her well may says she is so cool instead I'm sucha friendly biatch. She loves travel, musics, foods and movies as well. Read her life and feel her soul. Life with Peace Soul peeps ♥

mr.doink doink ♥ ms.QQ

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

September 2, 2010

:: Last Presentation in Diploma ::



Time flies, two years of diploma is going to end on next Tuesday, well, last Thursday is my last presentation in diploma, kinda reluctant ...
Diploma ends, Degree may start next year perhaps? Just so confusing. Not confusing whether continue my degree or else, Im confusing where to take my degree! Segi seems like not my first choice anymore. But other colleges is sho far, I don't have transportation T______T Damn it!

Come to the topic, last Thursday was my last class and last presentation : International Business and Business Research

Look, Im in half formal wear i think LOL. Honestly I don't have formal clothes XD ...
Some random pics with Carmen, she used to be my best fren in college and a good 'assignment lecturer' for me too HAHAHAHAHAHA!




Spot the girl beside me? Yea, she is LiuKee, same, she just like a top student in our gang LOL ... She is adorable and supah active in talking n laugh XD
She is so busy in doing her stuff for her lil bf :D





During the other groups presenting, I'm totally bored like hell! What to do?

Taadaaa!!!!! I draw it :D
Any comment for it?

They are my coursemates' name~



LOL, just simple love it... Yes, I am praising myself =.=


♥ ♥ ♥
Bye - Diploma






No comments:

Post a Comment